When it comes to business, you either face the challenge and emerge out as a great CEO or get scared of the future challenges and leave the world of business. We are saying this with proof because there are only two types of CEOs in the world; the determined one who face challenges and the one who leave this white collar industry (business). If you are looking for business ideas that are different and that have the kind of challenges that are kind of learning curves then we think that you should opt for opening office cleaning services in Dubai. This business also gives home disinfection service and other kind of cleaning services and it has okay to beat challenges and some of these common challenges are follows.
- Finding the Right Staff is Difficult: it is not advisable to hire permanent staff because sometimes you get proper work in a month and then you are able to pay easily but then there are months that are dull and paying the staff with full amount can be seen as a loss. So, you will be hiring commission-based staff and such staff is not always available and they are not so trained as well, sometimes. And we know how the customers can be.
- Income can be Slow in the Beginning: this business is good when someone asks for a VIP cleaning or deep cleaning or gets your full on expensive package because you have more chances of saving money in such services provided. And if you only cater home cleaning services then you have to charge less as compared to prices of the different companies and you will be generating money really slow which can be frustrating.
- It is a Tough Work: people have become extra conscious and that is why customer satisfaction in this line of field is very important and making sure that the customer likes the work, the staff has to do very tough tasks and make sure that their work falls in the standards of perfection.
- Competition: since there are so many cleaning businesses, you will be spending a lot of money on marketing to make sure that the people know about your company’s existence.
- Stressful: if a customer is not happy, you have to plea to the staff to work more and you have to calm down the customer as well which is stressful from both ends.